Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Colour Me...Playful! CMCC #17 - A Birthday Card

Hey friends, it's Wednesday and that means it's time for another awesome challenge at Colour Me...!  This week Tara and Hayley have another set of 4 colors to work with:  Pacific Point, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Tempting Turquoise.  Who likes the blues? The colors that is...  I do, I do!


I made my striped panel with strips of cardstock, then went to work on it with lots of dies.  The "happy" is layered with white glitter cardstock on top.  A wink o' sparkle on the stars finished it off.  Hope you like!

Here's this week's playful photo:


Check out the great inspiration from the other team members and link up your creations, too.  I can't wait to see your goodies in the gallery!
Katie (you're here!)
Tara

and our Featured Designer for April:

Anita Krul 

Thanks so much for stopping by, keep it crafty!

Also playing along this week at Seize the Birthday.

Supplies:
Stamps: For the Record, Love This - Simon Says Stamp 
Cardstock:  Pacific Point, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Tempting Turquoise - (SU), Marshmallow (Bazzill)
Dies: Talk Bubbles, Happy - Simon Says Stamp,  Stitched Rectangles - Lil' Inkers
Misc: Wood Veneer Stars - Studio Calico, Clear Glitter Pen - Wink of Stella


9 comments:

  1. holey moley, katie!! your card is amazing!! love all the die cutting... especially those clouds!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you've combined the blues, Katie! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, Katie! One of my all-time favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous creation Katie! Love those clouds and sparkly stars!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is awesome! It caught my eye immediately! Thanks for all your fab comments on my blog this last month! I've sure enjoyed stopping by to see your cards! I love all your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this card is totally awesome!!! LOVE the sky you created and those "fluffy" clouds are super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very clever, Katie! Love those clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Katie, this card makes me SO happy! I love those strips of blue, and the fab clouds behind the cloud cutouts. Absolutely delightful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a great idea with the stripes and clouds cut-outs

    ReplyDelete