Sunday, December 8, 2013

A brand new colour challenge!

Good morning crafty friends.  Hopefully you have heard the news about the brand new colour challenge Colour Me...! If you haven't seen it on Facebook or here in blog land now is the perfect time to check it out!  The awesome creators Hayley Kew and Tara Bourgoin posted a bit about themselves last week and now it's time to meet more of the design team.



Today you can learn a bit about Brenda Hofstatter and...me!  I'm super excited to finally be able to share that I'm part of this great new project.  The first challenge will start January 1st, be sure to check it out and play along!  AND...if you "like" the Colour Me...! Facebook page you will be entered to win a fab prize, who doesn't like that?

Click HERE or on the image to go see Colour Me...!

Click HERE for the Facebook page

Thanks for stopping by, keep it crafty!




4 comments:

  1. Congrats Katie....looks like a great challenge site..looking forward to seeing more of you work...but as I quickly gazed throughout your blog I can tell I am going to be a big fan. Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the sweet comment, Nancy! You made my morning :)

      Delete
  2. So, so, SO happy and proud of you!!! You ROCK and will make the team proud :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Katie! I am looking forward to this new challenge starting up in the new year! :)

    ReplyDelete