Saturday, October 19, 2013

It's time for another Retro Sketch!

Hey there crafty friends!  It's Saturday and that means time for another awesome sketch over at Retro Sketches.  After this I only I have one more week to play along with their amazing Design Team!  I've been having a blast this month!  This week's sketch is based on this card by Kasia.

Here's my card: 







I can't wait to see what everyone does with it this week.  I'm always amazed at the gorgeous cards in the gallery there!  

Also linking up over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge for holiday cards.

Thanks for looking, keep it crafty :)


6 comments:

  1. This is just too stinkin' CUTE!! LOVE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh deer...what a cutie!!! Thanks for playing along with us in the Holiday/Christmas Challenge this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo cute! I have that same stamp, must get it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVED the sketch this week, and your card is darling! Fantastic coloring, and the sparkly snowflake is perfect. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete