Saturday, September 21, 2013

Easy Halloween Banner

Today I made a super cute and easy to make Halloween banner.  Thanks to my BFF and fellow crafty lady Erica who arranged a fun class and helped us put these together today.  It was a fun morning and I was pleasantly surprised at how easily this came together.  Here's my version:






This was created with Stampin' Up's Build a Banner & Halloween Simply Created Accessory kits.  I added a few random embellishments I had in my stash and voila!  


And I have pennants left over for future projects, hooray!  Thanks Erica!  Love you tons!

Thanks for looking, keep it crafty!




2 comments:

  1. I love it! Don't you love how in the end it all comes together and looks awesome?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love your style. Would like to contact you about a crafty en devour that myself and my good friend are embarking on. Was unable to find an email address for your blog. If this is something you may be interested in please feel free to contact me at hayleyspapergarden@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete