Friday, February 15, 2013

a post-valentine's day card

Evenin' crafty ladies!  A quick post to share the card I made for my amazing husband on Valentine's Day.  Of course I had to wait until after I gave it to him to post it up for "the world" to see.  I used a super cute cut file from the Silhouette store that I loved instantly.


I'm playing this week at CASology.  The theme is red, perfect for this week.


And at CAS-ual Fridays where the challenge this week is black and white plus a color of your choice.



Thanks for stopping by!

-katie





9 comments:

  1. Katie I 'love' this, no pun intended. Fabulous CAS design. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Love this Bol and graphic CAS design! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this modern layout and the pops of black add the perfect amount of drama! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool! I love the different orientation of your sentiment. Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the simplicity of this design, Katie! The cut sentiment is short and to the point and I love the little hearts you added! Just perfect! :)
    Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this - I am going to log into Silhouette right now to get this file! Just fabulous. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great card! So clean and simple yet the red letters give it just the right "bold" touch! I'm sure your hubby loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. I love this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Katie...love your card...lovely and very creative:)!! So happy you were a part of the challenge this week at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

    ReplyDelete