Friday, December 7, 2012

Believe You Can Card

Just a quickie post of a card for my pal Bree's choice of challenges for us to work on this week.  She chose the sketch from Mojo Monday and the monochromatic theme at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  I happened to notice that the colors for Colour Q this week just happened to work so I used those.  Here's my creation:


I used the Paper Smooches Welcome Spring & CAS-ual Fridays Calm and Gentle stamp sets with the Stampin' Up! Colors of Midnight Muse, Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise and Pool Party. I trimmed around the right side of the trees with my X-acto knife and slid the rectangle with the sentiment in behind stamped image.  (Thanks to Kristina Werner for that idea!)  Here's the sketch and inspiration photos I used.








Thanks for looking!


9 comments:

  1. What a cute stamp...love that little bird! You did a great job with these colors. Thanks for playing along with me in these challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute!! Love the hues of blue!!! Great accents!!! Thanks for playing along with Hand Stamped Sentiments, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is adorable, I luv those trees, so very cute...hope you have a fabby weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, what a clever way to slide your greeting under the focal image....a lot easier than cutting the whole thing out! I love the cute greeting and your choice of stamped images. Thanks for joining us at HSS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute...a great card to encourage someone, and I really love your little tree images! Thanks for playing with us at the CQC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your colors, patterns, and the sketch all work so well together. I love your blue trees! So cute! Thanks for playing at HSS! Erika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what fun, great design. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's such a cutie :)
    just found your blog tonight and now i have to be a follower :)

    lots of greetings from austria,
    manuela

    ReplyDelete